Search results

1. A

Worcester Improvements

Welp, there goes the stair set that makes it easy for kids in Founders to get to 8AM class.
  2. A

Crazy Transit Pitches

Allow me to do this to vent about my morning commute: Grade separate Ashland.
  3. A

The Hub on Causeway (née TD Garden Towers) | 80 Causeway Street | West End

The photos of the Star give me a similar vibe to the Marks and Spencer we visited in Edinburgh a few years back. Very European and I like it.
  4. A

Meanwhile, inside the Garden: https://twitter.com/nicolecyang/status/1173983995601793032 It looks nice enough, definitely more modern, although I immediately got Pittsburgh vibes out of it. And I guess that's where my gripe is, it looks nicer but by the same token the gold seats were a nice...
  5. A

That looks awesome. Not a place I'd frequent, but awesome nonetheless. Really like the faux-Old Garden façade.
  6. A

Kenmore Square North | 533 Commonwealth Ave | Fenway

Aw man, that old Rusty Wallace billboard that was so non-sequitur is gone now, too. Fun while it lasted.
  7. A

Worcester Improvements

There's definitely too many Catholic churches in that immediate vicinity. Mt. Carmel is within walking distance of St. John's, Holy Family and St. Stephen's (the latter 2 of which are literally across the street from each other and are now the same parish). In a different era, they served...
  8. A

South Boston Infill and Small Developments

Didn't get a photo but was in Southie on Sunday and was shocked to see the former Woods School of Dance on H and E. 7th demoed out. No idea of what's going in instead. Gonna miss that Van Halen graffiti.
  9. A

XenForo Update

So far so good. If this posts the new forum has solved some other issues I was having with the old layout.
  10. A

General MBTA Discussion Thread

My only problem with the T's website is the algorithm for determining routes. It will route you to a direct transfer even if there is a quicker transfer with a short walk in between, Not usually a big deal, but when the CR is running late and I need to figure out whether the 39 or the GL would...
  11. A

Hynes Memorial Auditorium

Dumb question from someone who was a toddler when this happened - was the construction of the Hynes Convention Center a conversion of the old Auditorium or did they knock the whole thing down to rebuild it?
  12. A

Lime Rock Park - Salisbury, CT

Took in the IMSA Northeast Grand Prix at Lime Rock Park in northwest Connecticut over on Saturday. Lime Rock is the only professional level road course in New England (i.e., hosting national events) and is a very different place from the other spectator-oriented professional racing venues in the...
  13. A

Grand Prix of Boston

Hello everyone. I'm a Southie resident who's been lurking on here for some time. I've found this place to be a great resource for both what's getting built and the history of things in the area. With the introduction out of the way, I'd like to show you guys something I've had going on my...