Search results

1. H

Gables Seaport (née Waterside Place 1B) | 505 Congress Street | Seaport

The inward-tapering roof lines pleasantly draws the eye up and away from the long repetitive scheme below. I can't explain why I like it, but I do.
  2. H

Seaport Square Block N | 350 Summer Street | Seaport

I think it's contextual and attractive, a strong link between brick and mortar Fort Point and glass and steel Seaport. There's also no Colossal Orders on this structure as presented.
  3. H

🔷 Open Thread

Thanks, George!
  4. H

⚫ Four Seasons Tower @ CSC | 1 Dalton Street | Back Bay

A few pics from a recent parents' weekend away. Bedroom views from the 20th floor looking S/SW I believe. The hotel is great, it has a relaxed but refined residential feel, and the suite was perfect. Zuma proved to be an Instagram trap, a very loud, very hot scene that I genuinely didn't expect...
  5. H

🔷 Open Thread

Morning all. Very low-tech history teacher in need of help posting. I have a few shots from my stay at 1 Dalton and am unsure how to post them in the thread. I created a flickr acct but am stuck. Any guidance would be much appreciated.
  6. H

Riverside Station development

I'm gonna call it now: high-end 55+ community, scaled to mimic a village, and the largest structure will be the commuter garage.
  7. H

One Post Office Square Makeover and Expansion

I think you're both talking about 888 Boylston, and we'll see once this reno is done, as the renders look almost like a cartoon.