Search results

1. E

Cambridge Developments

Although I think the energy and sentiment is great, frankly I'm not sure the authors of the petition have the self-awareness to even consider your point of view. (I'd be happy to be proven wrong though!) My understanding of the (byzantine, incumbent-favoring) process by which new large...
  2. E

Cambridge Developments

Quick Tour of Cambridge St (Cambridge) 1500 Cambridge St Slated to become 3 condos - can't find information on internet Vellucci Plaza (Inman Square Redesign) 305 Webster Ave BLDUP Article 1055 Cambridge St Special Permit Application - this passed the planning board several months...
  3. E

Suffolk Downs Redevelopment

City Councillor Lydia Edwards has been taking an involved role in this redevelopment. In the tweet posted below, she says that the city will be requiring more 2 and 3 family housing. This seems to suggest that the overall height and density will be limited, at least on the outer edges of the...
  4. E

The Hub on Causeway (née TD Garden Towers) | 80 Causeway Street | West End

A unique look at the Citizen M rooftop bar
  5. E

1000 Boylston Street | MassDOT Parcel 15 | Back Bay

This is the "induced demand" theory of housing prices, and there has been recent empirical research that shows it is incorrect. Paper Link City Observatory Summary/Commentary In short, while new construction, even new luxury construction does cause more people to move to that area, any...