ArchBoston Awards

tysmith95

Reaction score
What happened to the ArchBoston awards? It would be fun to resurrect that.

Is the admin/owner -- I think it was Briv -- still around? Back when I was more active I remember he pretty much disappeared.

He posted something a week or 2 ago? I think he lurks more these days like myself , rather then posting..

Is the admin/owner -- I think it was Briv -- still around? Back when I was more active I remember he pretty much disappeared.

He's still around, but hasn't been too active on the board itself. A couple of us have been in contact with him via PMs regarding making some board improvements.

He's still around, but hasn't been too active on the board itself. A couple of us have been in contact with him via PMs regarding making some board improvements.

Could Briv give administrative privileges to another more active poster on this site? I nominate datadyne007 or DZH22.

Of course I'm still around, man. I read/admin the board every day, even if I'm not posting so much lately.

The awards will definitely be back this year. There will also likely be some other changes coming to the site as well, for the better.

And if anyone has any questions or comments for me regarding the site or how it's being maintained, feel free to shoot me a pm. I will respond.

Of course I'm still around, man. I read/admin the board every day, even if I'm not posting so much lately.

That's fine! I'm glad to hear you're still lurking. As long as you're alright and all as well in the real life realm. I can understand being too busy; I myself have been.

Also, I second the motion for Datadyne as an admin -- I've been saying it for a long time it should happen. :)

Could Briv give administrative privileges to another more active poster on this site? I nominate datadyne007 or DZH22.

Thanks ty, I respectively decline (due to being one of the more controversial members here) but 3rd the nomination for datadyne.

Thanks ty, I respectively decline (due to being one of the more controversial members here) but 3rd the nomination for datadyne.

You're less controversial than Rifle haha.

ole unckle say bostonbred being most umstritten members

Back