Archboston is 2 yrs old :)

briv

Reaction score
The two year anniversary of the board just passed. I really thought that this site would be history after the crash last year, but we've seemed to have persevered pretty well.

I just thought I would share some stats here. These are the boards unique hits per month as collected by our host. Bear in mind that spam-bots and search spiders are likely counted as unique visitors as well, but I do think they pretty accurately reflect the overall trend.

I also want to thank everyone who stuck around and continue to make this board a place worth visiting.

...Viewing this chart, can you guess when the crash happened?

visitors.png

wow i'm surprised by how long it took the board to recover ... good to see it going strong now though. 8)

it's almost been 6 years since SSG's forum went up, back when there were around 10 of us posting.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

How the heck are you people finding these threads?

Also, I'd love to see updated statistics trends Briv! Particularly now compared to back then but also micro trends like this year/last.

How the heck are you people finding these threads?

Also, I'd love to see updated statistics trends Briv! Particularly now compared to back then but also micro trends like this year/last.

Clicking the last page, being a troll and commenting on a thread that you found interesting :D.

Last edited:
i'm still looking for a thread where i can explain to you all what 'Dora' is.

Back