B

BostonSkyGuy

Is the avatar option going to be put back at some point? Just Curious.

^

eliza dushku, right? NICE! i just referenced buffy in the Lost conversation above

Matt said:
^

eliza dushku, right? NICE! i just referenced buffy in the Lost conversation above

Haha yeah. I like her too. Local Girl, Smoking Hot, Famous, Rich...what more could you ask for? :twisted:

Plus the Boston skyline shirt helps too.

she has the hips of a pre-teen...no curves outside of the obvious and in your face breasts

shes not bad a'tall, but something about those damn hips...does she look that narrow when she stands up? she looks like a man from the waist down, and a skinny one at that!

Patrick said:
shes not bad a'tall, but something about those damn hips...does she look that narrow when she stands up? she looks like a man from the waist down, and a skinny one at that!

i like my asses grabbable, the smaller the better

Wow, I've watched too much Simpsons in my life. I read "Grabbable" as "Grab-op-el" much in the same way as Mrs. Krabapple is Mrs. Krab-op-el

yeah...she is smokin' hot...make no mistake

DudeUrSistersHot said:
Patrick said:

i like my asses grabbable, the smaller the better

that is almost a complete contradictiion. unless you have dwarf hands. I mean, I dont like fat women, but there has to be some difference in curvature between a woman's hips and a man's hips in order for me to find her attractive. i think most would agree. I just don't see it in this particular picture, but maybe she looks different in other pix.

Patrick said:

I don't know Patrick. When I see Eliza I'm not thinking about men or that she looks like one. I know what you mean about those kind of girls though, but I don't really see her as you described.

BostonSkyGuy said:
Patrick said:

I don't know Patrick. When I see Eliza I'm not thinking about men or that she looks like one. I know what you mean about those kind of girls though, but I don't really see her as you described.

she is very attractive. perhaps it is just the way she is sitting.

I wish the actual Boston skyline would protrude as much...

justin

Patrick said:
....I mean, I dont like fat women, but there has to be some difference in curvature between a woman's hips and a man's hips in order for me to find her attractive. i think most would agree. I just don't see it in this particular picture, but maybe she looks different in other pix.

Completely with you on that one. I'd rather have a girl with a huge bootay and smallish breasts than double-D's and no hips....How can you like women that are missing half the ingredients of being womanly?
J-LO is my kinda gal

Looking at some Google images of Eliza, it seems she really does have no hips, but check this out

wa-POW!

Baby got a nice back!

kz1000ps_#2 said:
J-LO is my kinda gal

Hells yes, glad somebody is with me on this one!!

now there is nothing narrow about j lo a'tall

jennifer_lopez_ass1.jpg

I wasn't saying that Eliza was in my top 5 or even top 10 by using her as my avatar. I do think she's hot, she has a Boston shirt on with a pseudo-skyline and so I figured it would be appreciated/get a good laugh here. I wasn't saying she's my kind of woman. I'm more of a Scarlett Johansson man myself.

09_G.sized.jpg

Ah I understood why you put up Eliza, and I never really assumed she was yer gal. We were just expressing who/what we like.

Me, I'm an unabashed booty man :D

This is my avatar on other websites. I might make it mine here...

Back