Hi!

bowesst

Reaction score
This is my first post here so I just wanted to introduce myself. I am very interested in Boston's architecture and urban development. I also like to take pictures in my spare time. See you around!

Hey, welcome to the all new ArchitecturalBoston (archBoston for short) forum! Feel free to post those pics and any news articles! :lol:

hey guys! i lived in the boston area for about 7 months. i still like to keep informed of the interesting projects going on in the hub of the universe! :wink:

bowesst said:
This is my first post here so I just wanted to introduce myself. I am very interested in Boston's architecture and urban development. I also like to take pictures in my spare time. See you around!

im confused, r u different from bowest who posted here formerly or am i missing something?

Patrick said:
bowesst said:

im confused, r u different from bowest who posted here formerly or am i missing something?

No I was just kidding. :lol:

Back