You sir win the internet!1. State House - A no-brainer. hotbed of cronyism, should've been put in Worcester or Springfield anyway.
2. Old State House - The original mistake.
3. Paul Revere's house - A dilapidated eyesore and nowhere near up to code.
4. Faneuil Hall - World's most boring field trip destination.
5. Fenway Park - Removal would much improve my Green Line commute for a large part of the year.
6. Trinity Church - Ugly.
7. Bunker Hill Monument - How did this phallic abomination ever get approved in this Puritan city?
8. Custom House Tower - Same as above.
9. Boston Public Library - Hello, did anyone hear about the advent of this beautiful thing called the internet?
10. Kennedy Library - Same as above.
Trump Tower (if you ask which one i'll respond all of them).
And yes I know that this isn't in Boston but i'm gonna be the guy that derails every f-ing thread on this forum today.
Trump Tower (bad taste), Trump World Building (boring), Trump International Hotel and Tower (cheap precast), Trump Tower Toronto (ew).
I cant lie I like trump world tower a lot. It has a simple unbroken elegance somewhat like the hancock or wtc. Trump chicago is close but no cigar and the toronto tower is hot garbage.
Trump TowerI forgot about the Las Vegas Trump tower. That one is a turd. Gold doesn't signify luxury, it signifies bad taste.