National Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

statler

Reaction score
A place to discuss matters of national politics.

A place to let off steam, vent, complain and maybe even occasionally celebrate.

Discuss policy, personality, planning and protests.

Keep it here and try not to let leak into main boards.

Thanks.

Bannon and Schweizer argued that the “permanent political class” in Washington “extracts” power from the rest of the country so they can make money without producing actual goods. “There is a business model there,” Schweizer says of DC.

Some key quotes from Bannon’s own words show that he, a former Wall Street banker, sees the problem as Washington controlling the money, “not that money controls Washington”:

The rest of the country is in a financial and economic crisis. Much of the country is almost in a depression. And, yet, you have Washington with the three richest counties bordering it seven out of top 10, the big number, per capita income is now higher than Silicon Valley. The great technology engine in the United States.

WONDER WHY THEY HATE THIS GUY---
This is a war against the productive vs the entitle non-productive-class
College educated people who feel like they are smarter than the people actually producing everyday and work for devalued dollar that has become worthless.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016...ontrols-washington-washington-controls-money/

No balanced Budgets for a decade
20 Trillion dollar national debt
200+Trillion owed to Social Security and Medicare
400billion dollar budget deficit
Endless Trillion dollar Wars
Rotting U.S. Infrastructure
Decade of record low interest rates only making the cost of living very stressful on the working class families.

Obama, Bush, Clinton EPIC FAILURE--Should all be arrested for TREASON
No accountability, No Transparency,

NOW YOU WONDER WHY TRUMP GOT ELECTED.

Bitter much?

I don't see a fair playing field for the working class American family. I see a bunch of scum bags that only answer to their corporate masters.

I see financial freedoms eroding because of these traitors.
I also don't believe TRUMP is the answer. I could picture him begging the Globalists to bail us out in the end.

Trump needs to start cutting GOVT SPENDING and Balancing the budget.

Don't forget this is your country also. Those are facts that I posted up above that the media or Washington seem to not address nor care.

Except that half the scumbags are white nationalist fascists. I'll take the other group please.

Rifle keeps posting the same alarmist and misleading stats on every politics thread. I applaud him for his consistency.

Last edited:
Except that half the scumbags are white nationalist fascists. I'll take the other group please.

The Democrats had their shot. Obama 1st term the Dems had the house, Senate and Presidency.

Instead of holding people accountable and creating transparency he just went along with the gang to swindle more money out of the system from the working class.

This is why OBAMA presidency will be looked at as EPIC failure along with Bush, Clinton and also Trump- if he doesn't start doing the right thing.
The system is so engulfed with corruption at this point that they will not raise interest rates because everything will collapse.

Please read this. You don't have to agree with everything he mentions, but their must be a few things that should absolutely terrify you.

This Is Not Normal

Please read this. You don't have to agree with everything he mentions, but their must be a few things that should absolutely terrify you.

This Is Not Normal

Statler, I get it---Bannon, Trump could possibly be scumbags like the people running Washington. Owe look what he said, look what he wrote. This has to scare you.

But I'm telling you look at the actions on what has already been done to this country and working class and this is why TRUMP got elected:
Working class are FED UP they are tired of being peasants to Washington Elite who produce NOTHING. They are nothing but LIARS---ALL THE MONEY IS GONE. The next 4 years economically should scare the shit out of anybody at this point.

Then calling Assange and Snowden traitors for telling the American people the truth. Now America finds people treasonous traitors for spreading the truth. I get it they had an agenda.

What about National MEDIA? A bunch of Lying hypocrites that had an agenda.
I was the only one on this board that said Trump would win in a landslide because I knew of the real economic conditions of this country.

This is the reality and truth on America. This financial scenario is not a bright future for our country.

Decade of record low interest rates only making the cost of living very stressful on the working class families.

Obama, Bush, Clinton EPIC FAILURE--Should all be arrested for TREASON
No accountability, No Transparency,

I don't see a fair playing field for the working class American family. I see a bunch of scum bags that only answer to their corporate masters.

I see financial freedoms eroding because of these traitors.
I also don't believe TRUMP is the answer. I could picture him begging the Globalists to bail us out in the end.

Trump needs to start cutting GOVT SPENDING and Balancing the budget.

Don't forget this is your country also. Those are facts that I posted up above that the media or Washington seem to not address nor care.

There's no such thing as fair. The sooner you figure that out and adapt to that understanding, the better off you will be.

There's no such thing as fair. The sooner you figure that out and adapt to that understanding, the better off you will be.

Life is not fair--I agree. But as a person of respect for my fellow countryman and women. I would never swindle the value of somebody's productivity value of the American Working class by Printing unlimited amounts of debt. The American dollar has been devaluing our buying power only for bailouts, stimulus package, lifetime pensions and healthcare for Washington Royalty and unlimited tax breaks & incentives for their corporate donors only to continue to increase unlimited amounts of Debt that our country could never payback in multiple lifetimes. This absolutely destroyed Capitalism as we know it.

Our fellow leaders in office for the last 50 Years have Mathematically bankrupted America. We cannot service the debt with higher interest rates.

Game over. I would never betray my country to only enrich myself like these people have.

Last edited:
It didn't take long for this to become the same repetitive shitshow as the last thread. For the sake of fuck, man, get some new material.

It didn't take long for this to become the same repetitive shitshow as the last thread. For the sake of fuck, man, get some new material.

The TRUTH hurts -- especially if your part of the system that destroyed our great Country.

It's not the truth though. You are horrifically misinformed.

It's not the truth though. You are horrifically misinformed.

So this information is just fantasy? I'm completely misinformed. Okay-

^the 200 trillion dollar number is false. The 20 trillion dollar debt includes money owed by Americans to other Americans. The 400 billion dollar deficit is high but not unprecedented. Yes I agree we should improve infrastructure. Yes I agree that the Iraq war was stupid.

Inflation in the United States has been low for years so I don't understand your argument about the low interest rates and the cost of living. College education is the only thing that has increased enormously however this has little to do with interest rates and lots to do with other factors.

We've already made this argument in other threads.

So. I was just thinking with the new MA unemployment numbers and for the rest of northern New England. My own employer is reaching further and further out to recruit new workers. The construction industry is feeling labor shortages as well. The election made me realize that people in the higher unemployment rate states might not realize all they need to do is move to get a decent job. Shouldn't new england reach out to these states with stagnant economies and try to recruit people?

This Is Not Normal

Interesting.

Historically, "draining the swamp" refers to Mussolini's reclamation of the Pontine Marshes.

Trump critics would be more astute if they fully develop the Berlusconian comparison, rather than pursuing lazy comparisons to Hitler and Mussolini. The Berlusconi policies seem quite similar to the proposed Trump plan for the New Roman Empire, oops... MAGA.

Bunga bunga!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back