One Harbor Shore Dr. | Fan Pier Parcel H | 1 Harbor Shore Drive | Seaport

BeeLine

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure what Fallon is up to on this parcel, but the level of activity has increased greatly in the last couple of weeks. Earth mover excavation down about 20 feet and now some heavy duty bracing tubes going in.
I could not find any renderings or current documents. Out of an Apr 8, 2011 Fan Pier overview I found it states that this parcel would be a 140 unit premier residential building. It would be 175 feet with 16 floors.
https://flic.kr/p/vnMHDY
https://flic.kr/p/vnWhxX

stick n move

Reaction score
Re: One Harbor Shore Dr./Fan Pier Parcel H/1 Harbor Shore Drive/ Seaport

Any current renders of this thing?

Last edited:

kjdonovan

Reaction score
Diagram says excavation July-Sept. At least they're on schedule...

Equilibria

Reaction score
Here's roughly the same area from the most recent site plan:

Seems that the yellow area on the excavation plan is the future roadway. That definitely makes it look like the Parcel H building is kicked off.

palindrome

Reaction score
Here's roughly the same area from the most recent site plan:

Seems that the yellow area on the excavation plan is the future roadway. That definitely makes it look like the Parcel H building is kicked off.
wtf are those cars doing?

JumboBuc

Reaction score
Where does this lot stand in the approval process? Was something approved in the original Fan Pier approval process or would building-specific approval be required? If Fallon had finalized plans up his sleeve could he start building right away or would it have to run it all by the BRA first?

timsox6

Reaction score
I had no idea that the GP bulding had ground floor retail of any sort. I was under the impression for some reason that it was a dead office building. But retail+expanded ICA space upstairs will be a huge boost for that spot.

More related to this parcel: I kind of hate that they're putting a road between these two parcels, should've been pedestrian only. But I suppose the removal of that fence on Fan Pier Park and the ramp/access to a building (hopefully cafe) will be improvement enough...

BeeLine

Staff member
Reaction score
^^ This is a recent rendering of a proposal for the Seaport Sq. Parcel G. It is proposed to be a combination of hotel (triangle between new Northern Ave and old Northern Ave) and residential (between Seaport blvd/ over old Northern Ave/ and caping hotel portion).
SPSq Parcel G

type001

Reaction score
Ah, thank you. G is between H and the Pier 4 Apartment building, as evidenced here.

You can actually make out the shape of the super complex in this image.

Money

Reaction score
^^ This is a recent rendering of a proposal for the Seaport Sq. Parcel G. It is proposed to be a combination of hotel (triangle between new Northern Ave and old Northern Ave) and residential (between Seaport blvd/ over old Northern Ave/ and caping hotel portion).
SPSq Parcel G
I'm excited about this one. It's interesting to say the least.

BTW, when are they going to alter the alignment of Northern Ave.?

Equilibria

Reaction score
You can actually make out the shape of the super complex in this image.
You're right! Good catch.

I'm excited about this one. It's interesting to say the least.

BTW, when are they going to alter the alignment of Northern Ave.?
Probably when Parcel H is done. The new road will run across their staging area.

Equilibria

Reaction score
This thread is about Fan Pier Parcel H which is not related to Seaport Square Parcel G (weird render in post #12) nor Seaport Square Parcels M1 & M2 (site plan in post #13). Fan Pier Parcel G is the park.

And lol, I just found the render for Fan Pier Parcel H totally by accident on CBT's site!
Yet that's not the final design for GP, so how old is that?

dirtywater

Reaction score
I had no idea that the GP bulding had ground floor retail of any sort. I was under the impression for some reason that it was a dead office building. But retail+expanded ICA space upstairs will be a huge boost for that spot.
I hope that it has retail but that site plan is old. As you can see, a hotel was contemplated in that location at that time. Now that it is an office building for GP, does anyone know whether the retail will remain?

datadyne007

Staff member
Reaction score
Yet that's not the final design for GP, so how old is that?
God knows... CBT has been master planning Fan Pier since the 80s. (See other images on CBT's site I linked to and be glad we didn't get those)

Has to be post-2006 because the ICA is in its current form.