Portland Planning Board - Munjoy Hts., Forefront

markhb

Reaction score
i. Level III Final Site Plan and Subdivision Application, 79 Walnut Street; Munjoy Heights – Redfern Munjoy LLC. , Applicant. The Board will consider a proposal to construct a 29 unit residential development. The site is 69,288 sq. ft. and includes extending a private access way from Walnut Street on the former Sheridan Street ROW to serve the 29 townhomes. Parking is proposed in garages and on site for 34 vehicles. Two (2) residential buildings with a total of five (5) units are proposed to be demolished and a third home would be retained on a reconfigured lot with access from North Street.

ii. Amended Level III Subdivision and Site Plan Application and introduction of a Master Development Plan, The Forefront at Thompson’s Point, 1 Thompson’s Point, Thompson’s Point Development Company, Inc. (dba Forefront Partners I, LP), Applicant. The Planning Board will hold a public hearing to consider an amendment to the approved subdivision and site plans for the Forefront at Thompson's Point. This amendment involves modifications required for Phase IA of the project, consisting of renovation and minor site improvements associated with the reuse of the existing "Brick North" building for office, studio, and commercial space. The Planning Board will also hear an informational overview of a Master Development Plan proposal for the Thompson's Point site.

I hope it's OK to post non-Boston area events in the calendar; both the projects in this public hearing had received some attention (or, in the case of Forefront, LOTS of attention) in the Greater New England section, so I went ahead and added the public hearing.

Back