Trans national place tower 1 and 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

stick n move

Superstar
Reaction score
Instead of one supertall how about two and make em twins.

2hq6n9j.png

The world has seen that iconic skyline before and no one with any sense is bringing it back.

It could be done only if the tower was made half as wide as it is in the current plan there is no space for the second tower that was inserted otherwise.

Looks way too much like the ill-fated Twin Towers, as was mentioned above. No one would touch that layout.

A bit too big. I would like to see whatever gets built here complement the existing skyline rather than just completely dominate it.

Not going to lie. 1000 ft tower looks really out of place downtown. Top it at 850-900 ft max. The Back Bay can deal with a 1000 ft tower.

The tower in those renderings is significantly above 1,000 feet. It appears to be at least double the height of 1 International Place, which would bring it to at least 1,200.

I'd love a supertall downtown, but I do agree that something between 850-900 feet would do better there for the time being.

Trans National listened to you! Unfortunately the towers are a bit shorter :D.

Not going to lie. 1000 ft tower looks really out of place downtown. Top it at 850-900 ft max. The Back Bay can deal with a 1000 ft tower.

I think a supertall downtown tower would have to an iconic design.

i wonder why the tall tower isn't going to 725'.

725' and 710' would be great.

Why is there a second thread which was resurrected? I'm closing this and all other discussion will go in the existing thread until a winner is chosen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back