Foundation Medicine (Parcel P) | 400 Summer Street | Seaport

51162040562_36e83fdbc1_b.jpg

Is Parcel N "phase 2" of this double parcel lot? As in, they're just building its foundation now, and will pause until P is complete?

Is Parcel N "phase 2" of this double parcel lot? As in, they're just building its foundation now, and will pause until P is complete?

Echoing this ^

Unless anyone knows for sure, I haven't heard any news of them going forward with it on-spec, so my best guess is that they are going to weatherproof what they have now and wait. The indicator of this moving further any more would be formwork for what I assume will be a concrete core. Interesting to note, Parcel P is (quite apparently) a steel-core building.

My guess is that they will winterize the common garage N/P at the ground level of parcel N. The steel going up over the, parcel N, common garage entrance will also be winterized for use by the Foundation employees, or until they get a tenet for parcel N.
Note the garage ramp in this photo. There are no ramps into to the garage on the parcel P side of the site.
IMG_5448 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr

My guess is that they will winterize the common garage N/P at the ground level of parcel N. The steel going up over the, parcel N, common garage entrance will also be winterized for use by the Foundation employees, or until they get a tenet for parcel N.
Note the garage ramp in this photo. There are no ramps into to the garage on the parcel P side of the site.
IMG_5448 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr
Just heard that Eli Lilly have taken the whole building! What a cluster of talent emerging in the Seaport, I guess it's because Kendall is full.

Just heard that Eli Lilly have taken the whole building! What a cluster of talent emerging in the Seaport, I guess it's because Kendall is full.

Any confirm link on that? - that would be great!

Back