Raffles Boston (40 Trinity Place) | 426 Stuart Street | Back Bay

See the last pic here for a fuller angle, although it's still missing The Fed and 1 Financial off to the right.

The view is from Larz Anderson Park in Brookline. Drive to the very top and there's a small parking lot, and you'll somewhat see the view already from there. Then walk out across the grassy hill until you get the best angle(s) that you can. It's tough to see entirely between the trees but you can at least get the majority of the skyline at once, and the rest piecemeal by moving to different spots.

I used to live just down the street from Larz Anderson, I miss the great park and great views. Thanks for the shot.

IMG_20220220_164029127.jpg
IMG_20220220_164013171.jpg
IMG_20220220_164218084.jpg

No pic because I was driving, but this is super prominent coming down Mass Ave through Central Square in Cambridge. It pretty much fills up the horizon framed by the streetwalls on either side of Mass Ave.

So its pretty apparent from the recent pictures that the last floor has been poured now for a bit. Should be 3 floors worth of steel to go now in the upper corners of the crown and 1 floor in the lower corners.

2584_photo.jpg

Back