tKRh51oh.jpg

fBDbPlrh.jpg

TETZ4T0h.jpg

Hp7ayVzh.jpg

puJPTKZh.jpg

Last edited:
Really appreciate your comment, thanks.

Last edited:
I’ve always thought of Boston as one of the most beautiful major cities in the country. The lack of a gridded street layout downtown gives it an intimacy, I think. Three waterfronts in the form of a harbor, river and channel add beauty. It is very walkable and new architecture mixed with old brick buildings makes for fascinating settings and enjoyable walks. With a construction boom that has been ongoing since around 2005, the city has been given a major makeover that has been fun to follow. Since I left Massachusetts I’ve been coming home for a visit nearly every year for over forty years. It never gets dull and feels good to be back.

I’ve always thought of Boston as one of the most beautiful major cities in the country. The lack of a gridded street layout downtown gives it an intimacy, I think. Three waterfronts in the form of a harbor, river and channel add beauty. It is very walkable and new architecture mixed with old brick buildings makes for fascinating settings and enjoyable walks. With a construction boom that has been ongoing since around 2005, the city has been given a major makeover that has been fun to follow. Since I left Massachusetts I’ve been coming home for a visit nearly every year for over forty years. It never gets dull and feels good to be back.
Well said, and I feel the same. Boston is a beautiful city in a beautiful area, a city and region with a rich heritage and bright future. I've lived on both coasts as well as inland, and Boston always was, and always will continue to be, the very best.

Back