🔹 What's Happening With Project X?

I was looking for something else and came across 425 washington st (parsons crossing) in Brighton. It was approved in 2016 and then theres been 0 updates after that. Anybody know anything about this? It was supposed to be residential above a grocery store, doesnt look bad.

1709169280972.png

1709169293435.png

http://www.bostonplans.org/projects/development-projects/parsons-crossing-425-washington-st

Any update on the Market Place Center proposal? Is it dead? I hope this doesn't get built in the current iteration of the design.

1709245518258.png

^Ha, I totally forgot about this. Wasn't this floated around a few years ago?

^Ha, I totally forgot about this. Wasn't this floated around a few years ago?
2021:

I'm pretty sure the CLF lawsuit that threw out the Harbor Plan and stopped the Aquarium Garage tower in its tracks affected this one too. I'll be surprised if anything ever gets built here in most of our lifetimes.
Yes, you are correct (on both counts, sadly; I'm pushing 50, so I'm hoping maybe in my child's lifetime?).

Looks like another mega project on Dot ave.

During the quarter, we closed on assets totaling $17.2 million inclusive of 99 A Street in the Seaport, which executive management deemed to no longer be strategic due to its one off profile and our pivot to 285, 299, 307, 347 Dorchester Avenue acquired during the quarter, which is nearby with similar red line access, but has the scale to be a future mega campus.

Back