1274 Massachusetts Avenue | Dorchester

Nice infill. Not too flashy. Not too boring. The walk-up entries are nice, and very uncommon today.

Wow! This is at the southern end of that Methadone Mile of Mass Ave south of Melnea Cass.

I strongly support this type of development if it can spread and clean up that dangerous stretch. There's some great Vietnamese restaurants further down and I tried walking there a few months ago but hailed an Uber.

There is nothing humane about letting that strip fester - - get help (or the Long Island bridge fixed) for the victims of the Opioid Crisis and get that street fixed up.

The absolutely gorgeous yellow brick building (columbia flats) to the left of it was just built a couple years ago.
1722304057161.jpeg

1722304107310.jpeg

Link

I think theyre going about it the right way, slowly redevelop each parcel along mass ave and eventually by the time it reaches bmc/methadone mile it will have gentrified.

Looks great, and really fits the vernacular of the area on the other side of Everett Square. The idea of extending that northward is fantastic.

Some people clearly obsess about Mass and Cass, but this is nowhere near there
There's almost always 5-10 junkies in andrew everett square. The internet definitely obsesses over mass and cass tho that is correct

Back