The Casco | 201 Federal Street | Portland

IMG_2907.jpeg

Not counting the members on this site, I wonder how many people would actually notice if Redfern secretly added an extra floor to the tower? :)

Nice shot! Are you on Pleasant Street there?

This is a GREAT location. The units should go relatively fast. The beginning of Exchange Street is a snowball's throw away, and when mom and dad come to visit, they can stay across the street at the Press Hotel. (But then again, they might not want to leave.)

^ My ballpark estimate is that the roof of 201 Federal Street will top out just above the communication tower on One City Center. With the exception of maybe the Top of the Old Port lot, Redfern could not have picked a better site for Maine's tallest building.

Last edited:
@Redfern any updates on the pocket park??
Yes! The artist got samples for their installation Friday and they are AMAZING!!! The artist is very excited. Have a meeting today on the proposed water feature specs/infrastructure we need. So moving along nicely! Next thing I really need to engage in is the lighting. The artist and the lighting consultant have been working together I just need to get up to speed. ~ C

Back