2013 awards?

found5dollar

Reaction score
Ok, i don't want to be "that guy" but I'm going to do it anyway. any idea when the award nominations will open for this year?

Also, I would like to propose 2 new categories:
Best new development in Greater New England
Worst new development in Greater New England

I'll try to get them up this weekend.

Hey, not to be a wet blanket, but we are halfway through the month now... any thoughts on when they will be up?

Also, I would like to propose 2 new categories:
Best new development in Greater New England
Worst new development in Greater New England
+1
When will the awards be up?

I'd really love to see another category for Best Forum Proposal - with all the work that Davem, CBS, F-Line, Equilibria and others have brought to the forum in transit pitches, renders, and implementation ideas.

I'd say that every member's proposal from any category is fair game here for nomination - whether for a building, a transit pitch, a new interchange design, a new use for the Greenway, or that thread we had earlier about county lines for example. There's a wealth of this here on the forum that should be memorialized!

Where oh where is our dear leader Briv? He's even been silent when it comes time for his Friday night rants haha.

Where oh where is our dear leader Briv? He's even been silent when it comes time for his Friday night rants haha.

I think breaking apart the Cambridge thread killed him.

And Shepard, I like that idea a lot

Seriously, wtf? I. will. help. get. the. awards. up. PM me, Briv. The annual awards are easily my favorite thing on ArchBoston.

Obviously. One way forums like this can work more smoothly around the schedule of the admin is by certain active members having Moderator or Admin privileges, so that the forum is responsive without too much hinging on one individual's daily schedule.

Naturally that would be a better way to run the site however it doesn't excuse the 'seriously, what the fuck, man/daddy, I want it now' attitude.

I do not have this attitude at all. My attitude is "I am willing to help."

Briv hasn't logged on since last month...

Would love to see this site get some active moderators (Kz and Datadyne?), but I don't think there is anything preventing someone from setting up the award threads if interested.

Back