5 Madison Street | Worcester

ctsketch

Reaction score
Was wondering when someone would do something with this lot. But being at the start of downtown I was expecting something more.. downtowny

5madison.jpg

I am part of the development team for this project. Thanks for sharing for the community here!

Happy to answer any questions for those following the development of this parcel of land near Polar Park that has been an eyesore for decades.

We're excited to be a part of Worcester's growth and our goal is to help improve the look and feel of this area of Downtown.

I am part of the development team for this project. Thanks for sharing for the community here!

Happy to answer any questions for those following the development of this parcel of land near Polar Park that has been an eyesore for decades.

We're excited to be a part of Worcester's growth and our goal is to help improve the look and feel of this area of Downtown.

Welcome! Yes this plot has been vacant far too long

What sort of timeline are you looking at for this one?

Back