ADMIN: Why can't I log in?????

kz1000ps

Reaction score
I'm not gonna play second fiddle to myself...

Alright I know there's been some major problems around here, but I DON'T like being completely shut out. This is of course the regular kz1000ps except when I attempt to log in, it keeps saying you have specified an "invalid or inactive username or incorrect password" blah blah blah. Except of course I know what my username and password are and I know they're correct because they're on autosave.

Administrator.....what did I do to be black listed?

FIX IT SOON THANKYOUVERYMUCH :?

EDIT: also, the spelling checker better turn itself off soon, and I was also prompted to sign in AGAIN after I had to deal with the stoopid spelling cow thing....doh

this might be a dumb question, but did you re-register after the board crashed? In case you did not, you need to because all that info appears to have been washed away with the old board.

38 Send private message kz1000ps Boylston & Mass 25 May 2006 0 Visit poster's website
39 Send private message kz1000ps_#2 28 May 2006

That's from the Memberlist. kz did re-sign up

^Yeah I did......refilled out my profile and all. I don't understand why I didn't automatically log back in when I returned to the site today either.....

Unfortunately, with my hard drive crash a couple months ago, and the crash here, I no longer have my 111-Huntington-purple-sky avatar which I loved so much :cry: :cry:

Thats wierd. If this happens again just PM me and I'll reset your passwords.

Is there a chance that you were using an incorrect password? Or maybe your Caps was on?

Bosdev + Kz1000ps, do you mind if I remove your duplicate usernames? Also, if you want to drop the "2"s after your usernames PM me and I'll see what I can do.

If you can remove the 2 part, then by all means do it and kill the original. If not, resetting the password is fine.

Bosdevelopment + kz1000ps,

I dropped the 2s after your names and removed your duplicate accounts. Just log in with your original username (the ones next to your posts in this thread) but still use your current passwords. Let me know if you have any problems-- email me if for some reason youre unable to log in.

Everything has worked out fine over the course of this day that things have been set straight. Thanks very much, Mr. Admin.

I'm here now, but yesterday when I tried to register, it wouldn't let me, claiming that I was already registered. The administrator said the account belonged to an e-mail address that I'd never heard of and that certainly was not mine. Very strange.

Mr. Admin, do you have a regular board name? Are you Briv, or Vanshnook? Or, do you just mysteriously go around as "Admin?"

briv is the site admin. I think he has been swamped at work (or on vacation) because I haven't seen him online in a few weeks.

Back