ArchBoston Awards 2017

tysmith95

Reaction score
Making up for the 5 years since the last ArchBoston awards, I've created threads in the Boston Architecture & Urbanism sub-forum requesting nominations. Feel free to post on this thread if you want another category.

Please make your nominations in the next week or so, starting after Tom Brady earns his 6th super bowl ring i'll make polls to decide the winners.

Current Categories:
Best New Developments completed 2013-2017
Worst New Developments completed 2013-2017
Most Exciting Approved or Under Construction Developments(ignoring dead projects)
Ugliest Buildings
Biggest Urban Planning Disaster

Last edited:
Best new completed: MT. Worst new: Waterside place. Most exciting u/c: 1 Dalton. Biggest urban planning disaster: seaport public transportation. Ugliest building, not sure if this is new or whenever but Id say 888 boylston.

We need to make sure that modular thing in Allston gets at least a nomination for worst. Overpriced, awful location, built around a billboard, and moderately ugly. They could have demonstrated that modular can be good, instead they made an overpriced monster.

We need to make sure that modular thing in Allston gets at least a nomination for worst. Overpriced, awful location, built around a billboard, and moderately ugly. They could have demonstrated that modular can be good, instead they made an overpriced monster.

I linked the threads on my original post. You can make nominations there.

I did nominate that Boston Landing apartment modular building

Just a reminder, get your nominations in by the end of the weekend.

Also it would be helpful if you could post some pictures to make it easier when I open up polling.

Best new completed: MT. Worst new: Waterside place. Most exciting u/c: 1 Dalton. Biggest urban planning disaster: seaport public transportation. Ugliest building, not sure if this is new or whenever but Id say 888 boylston.

sounds good.

Back