Assembly Square Infill and Small Developments | Somerville

Are they keeping it low so that it will be easy to convert to lab?
Yes, but the reason why is that they're are more labs across the city, relating to Kendall

Instead of building labs, one thing I wish Somerville built was a museum at Assembly Square honoring the history of the site with the Ford Motor plant and the Mystic.

"Construction on the site is expected to begin.

Draw Seven State Park, a nine-acre space that currently features soccer fields and paved trails for biking or walking, is undergoing renovations, and according to a timeline on DCR's website, things will begin to get underway "late summer 2024."
1704379664553.png

WHERE IS THE FUTURE PLAN TO INCLUDE HEADHOUSE ACCESS?? They better put it near the South side and not make people walk even farther...

Previously published...
1704383853219.png
1704383867005.png

Last edited:
"Construction on the site is expected to begin.

Draw Seven State Park, a nine-acre space that currently features soccer fields and paved trails for biking or walking, is undergoing renovations, and according to a timeline on DCR's website, things will begin to get underway "late summer 2024."
View attachment 46398

WHERE IS THE FUTURE PLAN TO INCLUDE HEADHOUSE ACCESS?? They better put it near the South side and not make people walk even farther...

I think the headhouse would be on the MBTA property next to the overlook plaza, but I could be wrong.

Back