Assembly Square Infill and Small Developments | Somerville

Based on Massbuilds data, as of now there have been 1592 units constructed in Assembly Row, and an addition 219 under construction. This doesn't include anything proposed and/or zoned for future use.

With some units likely being >1 bedroom, you've got roughly 2,400 people living in Assembly Row, with a lot more room to grow.

3/25 Looking forward to seeing this place really kick into overdrive. Amazing that Somerville has churned out a new tallest in the Partners (now whatever) building, then a 2nd one in that white residential, then a 3rd one in that orange residential, then is building a 4th current new tallest in Union, then will have its 5th new tallest back in Assembly, all within about 10 years! Hallelulah!

IMG_9516 by David Z, on Flickr

IMG_9619 by David Z, on Flickr

IMG_9620 by David Z, on Flickr

IMG_9622 by David Z, on Flickr

IMG_9624 by David Z, on Flickr

IMG_9625 by David Z, on Flickr

IMG_9628 by David Z, on Flickr

IMG_9630 by David Z, on Flickr

350 Assembly Row now has an official proposal, though the plans file is corrupted.

1650333031827.png

What are the next projects that are actually supposed to come out of the ground here? Is that 300' new tallest underway? Is there site work anywhere else? It feels like more should be going on in this neighborhood but it's hard to tell if it's actually happening.

What are the next projects that are actually supposed to come out of the ground here? Is that 300' new tallest underway? Is there site work anywhere else? It feels like more should be going on in this neighborhood but it's hard to tell if it's actually happening.

I believe that 72M has actually broken ground - there's a lot of construction equipment there.

I don't know why, but I think I find that Puma logo entirely too amusing.

Back