Bentley to Boston

I've never even seen a Bentley in Boston...though I admit the possibility is probably even more remote in Michigan.

I've seen a few over the last 5 years. I've driven behind one on Melnea Cass in Roxbury.

you've never seen one in boston? i've seen plenty! places like the Louis Boston parking lot, the four seasons hotel and copley place parking garage have plenty, but then again, being some what of a car fan in general, maybe i purposely seek them out :lol:

Perhaps he couldn't see them behind all the Ferraris and Lamborghinis.

I agree with awood -- I've seen plenty of Bentleys but I'm a car nut so I actively seek them out. Along with the Bentleys (most have been around Newbury St. or the Four Seasons), I see a fair amount of V8 Vantages around (gorgeous cars they are), 911 Turbos, a Lambo once in a while, and there's one bright red 360 Challenge Stradale I see once every couple of months or so that makes me instantly wet my pants :oops:

j/k, but man hearing that thing accelerate away is a real treat!

There's also a guy at Rowes Wharf who at one point in the recent past owned three McLarens.

Bentley story, from a couple of days ago.

I'm walking back home from NEMC and I'm next to the Colonnade, and there's a Bentley parked out front. An older man opens the door, and because of the downward angle from the street to the curb, the bottom of the door completely scratches/scrapes/etc the curb. It looks terrible and I'm about to cry for him, but he and his wife give the "oh well" shrug and keep living their lives. I officially take care of my 93 camry better than they take care of their Bentley.

Anyway, I've seen LOADS of them in this city.

Back