Boston Landing | New Balance Complex | Brighton

dshoost88

Reaction score
Technically not Boston Landing, but a big shoe to drop:

This is the warehouse directly to the south of the parking garage. Should get its own thread once we get a PNF.
Called this back in March! Tracking the real estate market, labor trends, and transportation infrastructure investment really brings a degree of predictability to what’s next for our built environment. Fasten your seatbelts for A LOT more lab/research space, and continued momentum for luxury residential construction in more communities, and a focus on greater outdoor space activation.

Also, this project reads as if it will definitely merit it’s own thread. Very exciting to watch the spillover from Boston Landing to other parcels.

…I think the Life Street intersection at N. Beacon Street can (and should) absorb the dozen parking spaces at CORT Furniture Clearance Center to give a seamless one-way southbound trip through to Etna Street. Based on the development patterns happening in the neighborhood, the furniture showroom's , car dealership(s)', and other light industrial businesses' days along N. Beacon Street are numbered anyway…

kz1000ps

Reaction score
RIP to the Sound Museum. Spent dozens of hours there practicing and performing music. There's no way I can say I'm surprised but this is a LOT of rehearsal space that artists are losing.

gravedigger4444

Reaction score
I can remember doing an environmental remediation project there in the mid 90's when Bull Electronics was there.

RandomWalk

Reaction score
I remember when the new WGBH was the biggest, shiniest thing there, and it replaced an old BFI facility for trash trucks. The area has come a long way.