Brookline Place | Boston Children's Hospital | Brookline

No, they only control the Alignment Shop and Swanson Automotive (the two parcels on the other side of the vet). They are trying to relocate the vet somewhere nearby so they can purchase that parcel and have the 3 contiguous lots next the the hotel but there is no agreement in place

You can do 85' here I believe as part of the new overlay zoning which allows residential. They also designed the hotel garage to have a connection to an adjacent garage should they build one on the vet lot.

Not sure of specific plans but an employee of the dog place said that once the hotel is finished they expect to be moving. The owner/developer of the hotel also owns their build and has given them a heads-up.

Brookline ice and coal won’t be going anywhere... but sadly, it’s now just called “Brookline ice”.

Correct, the three parcels at the end will all most likely be staying for the long run (Brookline Ice, Foreign Auto and the meditation center).

B291997F-EF64-426A-B5A9-6672F987378C.jpeg
B3591DEF-CD09-435B-B62D-7DD2DEE88C38.jpeg

All a bit ho-hum, but the end product is nice and tidy and gets rid of that odd open spot at the fork of Harvard and Rt. 9.

Remember when a maternity/baby store with a cult-like following called Isis used to be here? Remember when it suddenly closed down and weeks later a shadowy militant group called Isis suddenly took over huge swaths of Iraq and Syria? I always thought that was suspicious. Anyway. Carry on.

Remember when a maternity/baby store with a cult-like following called Isis used to be here? Remember when it suddenly closed down and weeks later a shadowy militant group called Isis suddenly took over huge swaths of Iraq and Syria? I always thought that was suspicious. Anyway. Carry on.
Sheppard -- not to mention the Isis outpost in Arlington Center -- something about mothers and babies there

Back