Charlesbank Landing - Esplanade (near MOS)

shmessy

Reaction score
1632172825312.png

Last edited:
Build this thing to accommodate private events (think: weddings) and I bet it would turn a profit.

As a former local resident and parent, I still think rebuilding the pool would be more useful, but (and I can't read the article, so I don't know what actual plans are) I'm sure the Esplanade Association will include enough space for hosting fundraisers, etc. Even if the building just included bathrooms accessible from the Ebersol fields, it'd be a win. There's nothing like hustling to MGH with a 5 year old that can't hold it any longer.

As a former local resident and parent, I still think rebuilding the pool would be more useful, but (and I can't read the article, so I don't know what actual plans are) I'm sure the Esplanade Association will include enough space for hosting fundraisers, etc. Even if the building just included bathrooms accessible from the Ebersol fields, it'd be a win. There's nothing like hustling to MGH with a 5 year old that can't hold it any longer.
I always think the missing bridge connection to the Thoreau path is pretty glaring.

Back