525 Linc | 525 Lincoln Street | Allston

This project deserves a bit more than a drive by shot, but that's all I could do today. I like the shimmer in the brick color. Very stylish! I think the marketing of the building is going in the wrong direction. 525 Linc This location does not seem like an extension of the fun and funky people of Allston Square as shown in the marketing. This Lower Allston side is a relatively quiet neighborhood.

IMG_5443.JPG

Thanks for the pic. Yes the pike is a good barrier between the two but the north side of the pike on Cambridge street is in the crosshairs for a lot of future development(Harvard,West Station)

I wonder how does wall is constructed inside the building. Do they fill the wall with bricks/concrete or just leave it with hollow wood? If it's the latter, it is not at all soundproof, right?

This building is now open:

Fully furnished, twice per week housecleaning of the common areas in the apartments, all utilities included, electric vehicle per usage membership......

Would it be possible for a couple to rent one of the 3 bedroom units for $5,385/month????? Or does that just defeat the purpose?

Back