CommonBoston07 architecture and design festival

JS38

Reaction score
Sorry to post this here but I think you would all agree this benefits from the most exposure....

Anyways for the last few months Ive been part of this group called CommonBoston.
Check out the website at commonboston.org.
The short summary is that our flagship event, a citywide architecture and design festival called CommonBoston07 (which we hope to make an annual event and next year will coincide with the AIA National Convention here in Boston in next May) is taking place this Friday-Sunday, June 8th-10th.
You might see our publicity around the city in the next few days.

Anyways we have a great roster of events, activities, tours, walking tours, open studios and forums. Events are organized around five "common points" over the three days, including Gov. Center, Dudley, Ashmont, Maverick in East Boston and Fenway (we hope to expand these in future years).

Anyways: check out the site, come out to the events that you can and interest you (Im sure there are many on this board who would be interested) and of course if you want to join us (we are an all-volunteer non-profit supported by the BSA) and we can expand in the future!

Thanks a lot for reading and hope to see you all out there at events,
-JS

Publicity plug

Shameless bump - Starts Today!!!

:)

Weather looks good for the weekend, so for those of you around here
who can make it, I expect to see you out there at events!!!

- JS

This is fantastic...I wish I'd seen it sooner; I would have attended some of the Govt Center events today.

I'll try to see if I can be around on Sunday for the Fenway ones...especially the open Christian Science Church.

Back