Eat your heart out Biatches!!!!

armpitsOFmight

Reaction score
View from my apartment of the Loop!!

bD2Nbw.jpg

I'd rather swallow a golf ball than reside in Chicago.

Armpits, it looks like you can see more or less straight east along the river too, ya?

There's an adjacent building blocking my view of that side of the river that you can't see in my photo.

On another note, I think real estate in Chicago is cheaper than Boston. I did most of my apartment searching near the loop, west loop, south loop, and river north and I'm going to be paying less than $2100 a month for rent with utilities, internet, trash, and water included. Parking is only $230 a month in my building too. I remember stuff in the south end, north end, Beacon Hill, and financial district being more expensive for a new 1 bedroom apartment under 700 square feet. Oh yeah, and I'm above the 30th floor.

South loop is definitely the cheapest of all the neighborhoods. There are some nice 1 bedrooms going for $1700-$1800, but there's a bit of a walk to public transportation (not a huge distance though).

Nice! I wish there were more software developer jobs in Chicago... It's unfortunately quite a ways down on the list from Silicon Valley/Boston/NYC/Seattle.

Back