Gentlemen Hall

GW2500

Reaction score
Kz your band is getting a fair amount of love on wfnx. Good for you guys! You and Bad Rabbits run this town.

Re: Berklee Expansion Plans

Haha yeah we're FNX's band of the month, so we're getting played at least 4 times a day.....exciting stuff!

Haha yeah we're FNX's band of the month, so we're getting played at least 4 times a day.....exciting stuff!

I was listening to WFNX today and suddenly you guys came on. I was wicked excited, turned the radio up and had you guys blasting. Ha.

Yessir, although it's plural -- GentlemEn.

Now I wanna start seeing some of your faces at our shows!

Hey KZ, I didn't know you had anything to do with Gentlemen Hall. I think you may know an old friend of mine, Josiahs Porter? I always see him mentioning Gentlemen Hall on his Facebook feed.

I feel embarrassed to admit I haven't ever listened to your music. What kind is it? I'll have to give it a listen!

Holy crap Josiahs is our tour manager. I'm around him almost every day, and he's a big gear behind the GH machine.

I'd call our music dance-rock-electro-indie-pop-whatever, something along the lines of MGMT or Passion Pit. Check out the music at our website, and if you like the samples we have our whole EP available for download for FREE.

Wait, sorry, I wanted to go back to edit that before anyone saw it, because I thought you might think I was making a joke at your expense. I wasn't.

Congratulations on your success thus far! Now get a song on SiriusXMU - it's all I listen to!

Holy crap Josiahs is our tour manager. I'm around him almost every day, and he's a big gear behind the GH machine.

I'd call our music dance-rock-electro-indie-pop-whatever, something along the lines of MGMT or Passion Pit. Check out the music at our website, and if you like the samples we have our whole EP available for download for FREE.

Haha I had a feeling he had something to do with the band. I grew up in Scituate with him. We played football together through grade school up through high school. Next time you see him, tell him Tom McCarthy says hi!

I checked out the site and checked out the cover song with everyone wearing masks...good stuff! I'll have to start listening more. Best of luck with everything! Let me know if your tour ever brings you to Brasil haha.

Oh man that Windows phone commercial is retarded (a 4 minute commercial in the ADHD age?), but I must say the final product looks pretty good, AND we got to spend a day on the beaches of Malibu (not to mention a couple nights in Santa Monica!).

It actually made me more interested in the Windows Phone haha.

Wait, sorry, I wanted to go back to edit that before anyone saw it, because I thought you might think I was making a joke at your expense. I wasn't.

Congratulations on your success thus far! Now get a song on SiriusXMU - it's all I listen to!

No worries, I got the joke :) And we're actually working on getting on Sirius as we speak.

Haha I had a feeling he had something to do with the band. I grew up in Scituate with him. We played football together through grade school up through high school. Next time you see him, tell him Tom McCarthy says hi!

I checked out the site and checked out the cover song with everyone wearing masks...good stuff! I'll have to start listening more. Best of luck with everything! Let me know if your tour ever brings you to Brasil haha.

Nice, we're actually hitting the road tomorrow and I'll be seeing him at 11am sharp, so I'll be sure to tell him!

Hey man, didn't mean to misspell the name, I've actually been listening to your music for a couple of months now. How was the concert on saturday? I was planning on going to the next local concert but by the time you guys released the tour schedule I'd already bought Of Monsters and Men tickets. You guys took their spot at Brighton Music Hall yeah?

Also who did the video for All Our Love? Always liked the views of the city, makes sense now...

Vassili Shields produced and directed that vid, and he did a damn good job considering our meager budget. And our show went really well...some HD footage of it will be making its way onto Youtube fairly soon.

And for EVERYONE on archBOSTON: let me know if you'd like to come out and I'll put you on the guestlist, I'll buy your ticket, I'll buy you a shot.....whatever it takes to start getting some of you to come out and see me and my band!!

Nice video! Guess they're not all shot in Boston, but glad this one was. Best use I've seen yet of the Seaport parking lot desert...

When's your next show around Boston?

What's the best way to support you guys? Buy an album on iTunes?

Back