Greystar | 35 Garvey Street | Everett

E111BD63-600A-41A7-A7D8-A7FB89E79678.jpeg
2019DBAE-3C5A-4854-9CC9-EE0EA2E6C24F.jpeg
5BAAA413-CB86-42F5-9EB1-74C5A2F550AE.jpeg

Man, around this area in Everett/Chelsea is really booming with Apartments Amazing!
This is not conjecture: the Everett Commercial Triangle's development pipeline is on pace to have the same level of housing density as the Fenway neighborhood before 2030. And between the clip of what's under construction and what's approved for development, Everett alone could see its population increase 40% from the 2020 to 2030 censuses (~20k residents). And that stat assumes glacial (i.e. 0) movement on the adjacent tank farm parcel.

Unfortunately, due to restrictive zoning and high costs imposed on devs, it's not happening on the Chelsea side of the line, despite better bones and transit.

I'm not trying to be snarky because I really don't know; but do we not consider where the Vero Apartments are located to be the same area as 35 Garvey and the Pioneer? Mentally, I've always considered that whole chunk of land south of Revere Beach Parkway, north of the railroad tracks and sandwiched between Route 1 and Sweetster Circle to be the same general area.

I'm not trying to be snarky because I really don't know; but do we not consider where the Vero Apartments are located to be the same area as 35 Garvey and the Pioneer? Mentally, I've always considered that whole chunk of land south of Revere Beach Parkway, north of the railroad tracks and sandwiched between Route 1 and Sweetster Circle to be the same general area.
The Vero and some of those hep apartments on Vale Street are in Chelsea according to Google Maps. Looks like the Chelsea/Everett line was formed when this area was still populated with ducks, clams and striped bass.
1670876377378.png

Really thinking this area needs a new name.
Cheverette?
Eversea?
Elsie?

Ooooh and these are zealous realtor inspired:
Traberebep (TRApezoid BEside the REvere BEach Parkway
Miponoc (MIshapen POlygon NOrth of Chelsea)

1670876517677.png

If anyone thinks that this area can't be something nice because of the oil tank view, please look at what Los Angeles did. This is Venice Beach in 1952:
View attachment 31730
From Malibu on down... It's now some of the priciest residential real estate on the planet
To add to your point, there are deed restrictions on some properties on Bow Street in Everett where you can't smoke outside because of the oil tanks nearby. Also, the land south of RBP, except along Broadway, is very tidal still. I was in a basement of an industrial building many years ago where it smelled like seawater and gasoline.

The Vero and some of those hep apartments on Vale Street are in Chelsea according to Google Maps. Looks like the Chelsea/Everett line was formed when this area was still populated with ducks, clams and striped bass.
View attachment 31728

Cheverette?
Eversea?
Elsie?

View attachment 31729
Yeah the Vero is the exception here and an older project IIRC.

View attachment 31728

Cheverette?
Eversea?
Elsie?

View attachment 31729
6DDDA906-4717-49E0-B093-374A8CEFE032.jpeg
How about Winisimmit

Back