Canopy by Hilton (née Haymarket Hotel) | Blackstone St | Parcel 9 | Greenway

The good thing is the black brick panels look muuuuch better now that theyve been cleaned. It was scary there for a bit but they look fine now (quality control wise).

Just noticed how in that photo how the blackened brick end of the new hotel does work pretty well with the dark framework/trellis (in the foreground) in the RKG park. I doubt if that was intentional but they look good together.
Exactly my reaction. Intentional or not, it works and works quite well.

The orange in the window trim is the same color as my Canopy socks from Iceland. I wonder if this hotel will be giving out orange socks to guests like the Iceland Canopy did? It's a nice take-home gift. The Canopy Hotel in Iceland was very nice. At the time we booked it back in 2018, I had never heard of that Hilton brand.

Canopy by Hilton Reykjavik City Centre Photo Gallery

The orange in the window trim is the same color as my Canopy socks from Iceland. I wonder if this hotel will be giving out orange socks to guests like the Iceland Canopy did? It's a nice take-home gift. The Canopy Hotel in Iceland was very nice. At the time we booked it back in 2018, I had never heard of that Hilton brand.

Canopy by Hilton Reykjavik City Centre Photo Gallery
Good idea, but just don't give out anything orange on Saint Patrick's day (at least if any Irish people are around!). :)

IMG_7358.jpg

IMG_7359.jpg
IMG_7361.jpg
IMG_7363.jpg
IMG_7364.jpg
IMG_7365.jpg
IMG_7366.jpg
IMG_7367.jpg
image.jpeg
IMG_7369.jpg
IMG_7370.jpg

Back