Hayward Place - Community Meeting

briv

Reaction score
On Tuesday, February 15, 2011 @ 6:00pm the Boston Redevelopment Authority will conduct community meetings to be held at Suffolk University, 73 Tremont Street, The Amenities Room on the 1st floor, Boston, MA 02108 to discuss the Hayward Place proposal. This community meeting is being held in compliance with Article 80 of the Boston Zoning Code to present to the community the Notice of Project Change for Hayward Place. Hayward Place, developed by Millennium Partners (the ?Developer?) and designed by Handel Architects, suggests a 390,000 gross square feet of development, 265 residential units, with one level of below grade parking and ground floor retail within the envelope of a fifteen (15) story structure, located at 580 Washington Street, opposite the Ritz-Carlton Hotel and Towers and the Paramount Theater (the ?Proposed Project?). The site is bound by Washington Street, Avenue deLafayette, Harrison Avenue and Hayward Place (the ?Project Site).

I hope you can attend,

Regards,
Jay
hayward_pl_meeting_1.png

I'll be trying to go, almost positive I'll be there. Any issues/points I should raise if given the opportunity? I'm guessing they're looking for public input here, right? From what I saw in the thread in New Developments, all retail will be on the Washington side, I'll be sure to raise a point that all sides deserve attention.

Back