Hilton Garden Inn | 700 Brookline Ave | Brookline

Bergeron37

Reaction score
I don't think this was ever posted but if it was my apologies. This is the final planning board presentation from October which shows the final hotel design and program for 700 Brookline Ave (formerly 25 Washington Street). This is directly across the street from the Children's project at Brookline Place. Construction expected to start within the next month or so

http://www.brooklinema.gov/DocumentCenter/Home/View/13033

If someone wants to strip out the renders from the presentation that would be awesome.

I don't think this was ever posted but if it was my apologies. This is the final planning board presentation from October which shows the final hotel design and program for 700 Brookline Ave (formerly 25 Washington Street). This is directly across the street from the Children's project at Brookline Place. Construction expected to start within the next month or so

If someone wants to strip out the renders from the presentation that would be awesome.

Now that's a nice looking building and location.

Now that's a nice looking building and location.

The front entrance looks like a bit like a mini (very mini) version of the new Four Seasons going up on Dalton St (see p. 32 of link). I doubt the materials will be the same quality. LOL.

This appears to have begun construction. The lot was torn up and workers were on site this morning.

This appears to have begun construction. The lot was torn up and workers were on site this morning.

Yes, foundation and building permits were issued last week. They need to do some structural work at the base of the veterinary building next door to make sure that podium structure doesn't come down before they start digging foundations for the hotel. Expected 20-22 month construction so late spring 2020 most likely

Couple more of the Brookline Hilton Garden Inn (700 Brookline Ave)

33509532418_3cd6177aa8_c.jpg
[/url]Brookline HGI Progress Photo 2019.03.14 by Matt O, on Flickr[/IMG]

33509532228_063e9b1c04_c.jpg
[/url]IMG_0265 by Matt O, on Flickr[/IMG]

No elevator/fire stairs core?

Wouldn't rise higher than the rest of the building if they're building the whole thing from concrete. Not sure if this becomes wood at some later point...

The core will start showing soon. First floor lobby, second floor parking deck, third floor rooms/amenity/pool deck. The first 3 floors are all concrete, next 7 are steel. Steel delivery was delayed a few weeks but it will start rising in June.

Back