Historic Boston Prints

JoeGallows

Reaction score
After looking around for a bit, I found the BPL has a shop on Zazzle which has quite a few historic Boston photos for sale.

It doesn't seem the Bostonian Society, despite their large online collection, offers an prints (at least over the internet) and the Library of Congress shop doesn't even appear to have a Boston image available.

I was wondering if anyone here has a place they might recommend (on the internets or brick and mortar) where old Boston photo prints could be had so my walls won't be so empty of history (or anything, really). I'm weary about the quality of those I see on eBay.

(Regardless, this one would look awesome on any wall)

There used to be a great place in the basement of Faneuil Hall that had all kinds of historic prints. The one I always wanted was the Custom House with the Hindenburg in the background. They had a website too but I can't find it.

bowesst said:
There used to be a great place in the basement of Faneuil Hall that had all kinds of historic prints. The one I always wanted was the Custom House with the Hindenburg in the background. They had a website too but I can't find it.

I'll try and run by the place tomorrow to see if it's still there. Thanks bowesst!

I found the site that supplied that store.

http://www.brearley.com/

They seem to be focusing on sports now but look in the special interest section. There is some great stuff.

Back