Is TheBostonBoy really a teenager? The shocking truth next!

Merper

Reaction score

no offense bostonboy, as I really do welcome the younger generation to what I consider to be important dialog concerning our built environment, but with all the lols, and w.e's and other AIM related acronyms I hardly have any idea what you're talking about.

maybe i'm just old.

anyways, welcome to the board.

ya sorry bout that
I'll stop it for you older people....lol (woops)
And ya, I am a 16 year old that is very interested in architecture, especially in my city of Boston so
it's better than those drugged up gangster losers out their
(no offense to any in here, just don't like them, they are trashy)

TheBostonBoy said:
ya sorry bout that
And ya, I am a 16 year old that is very interested in architecture, especially in my city of Boston so

I have a hard time believing you're actually a real person.

Hmmm
what are you talking about dude?
What's so hard to believe?

BostonBoy

Yep, a fake!

A pedophile could do a better job of imitating a teenager.

w/e

Vanshook, did you actually move this and make it its own thread? why? talk about micromanaging.

and what the fuck is w/e?

Wow what the fuck?
You made a fucking thread about me??
This is fucking lame, what is so hard to believe???
A teenager can't have interests in architecture, or do you have to be old to like it?
And I've seen other people in the forum use acronyms and lol and all that, so I don't see what the big deal is if i say it?
SHit

Hahaha, BostonBoy you're misunderstanding what happened. When a thread starts to veer way off topic the posts in question get moved out of the original and put in here. Don't worry, Merper isn't really out to get you.. :wink:

guys, i have a big secret too.

i am also a teenager. i have just been using big words to fool you. words like "verisimilitude" and "exonerated." pretty scary right? a teenager using big words? creeps me out...

but really, i am 15 and i am interested in architecture, so you are not alone bostonboy.

definitely not out to get you Bostonboy, just wanting to understand you better.

aight i gotcha
Anyways, one thing we all got in common is we love Boston and appreciate architecture, especially in Boston
:D

Who spends enough time on a forum like this to care about things as insignificant as abbreviations and acronyms but doesn't know what they stand for?

Bobby Digital said:
Vanshook, did you actually move this and make it its own thread? why? talk about micromanaging.

and what the fuck is w/e?

Oh I'm sorry, did you want me to just erase it like I used to do? 'Cause I could start doing that again.

Personally, I wouldn't mind it if you erased anything that is completely out of place. No one comes here to rant or rave. I think a moderator should clean house every now and then.

TheBostonBoy said:
ya sorry bout that

hahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahaha

oh my god

now im wishing i still had time for this board

Back