The Parker Boston (nee LaGrange Tower) | 47-55 LaGrange St. | Downtown

Wow!
btw, is the site prep for the project next door going to happen concurrent to 47-55??

Wow!
btw, is the site prep for the project next door going to happen concurrent to 47-55??
I don't think so because this project is using that site for their field offices and staging. I guess next door is on hold.

HhYUOPw.jpg

lTM9us5.jpg

Activity has been light recently, excavation seems to be halted at the moment. There was a soil drilling rig working on the lot next door where staging is setup for this project which I thought was curious.

Activity has been light recently, excavation seems to be halted at the moment. There was a soil drilling rig working on the lot next door where staging is setup for this project which I thought was curious.
There is a separately timed project next door. So the soil rig is probably doing prep work for the other project.

I walked from the Chinatown T stop this morning to the sound of pile-driving, and peeked down the alley connecting LaGrange to Boylston to confirm it was for this project.

I'm wondering how much longer the strip clubs will be there? I am aware that they have already fought hard to stay, and in all honesty can't really think of a "better" place. I do believe the Glass Slipper owns their building. This building certainly turns Lagrange into even more of a private ally, and would encourage a similar building where they stand. When do these folks cash out?

Except for the highest units the owners will have dismal views on all four sides. I wonder how this is going to impact value. I know I wouldn't like to be looking out at the ass-side of buildings in a dark alley. Thoughts?

Except for the highest units the owners will have dismal views on all four sides. I wonder how this is going to impact value. I know I wouldn't like to be looking out at the ass-side of buildings in a dark alley. Thoughts?
+1 A dark alley indeed. While I hate oversimplifying the area, St. Francis House also does have a tendency to spill outside even with a constant police presence. Security will cost extra here.

What owners? All online references I've found refer to these as apartments...

I'm wondering how much longer the strip clubs will be there? I am aware that they have already fought hard to stay, and in all honesty can't really think of a "better" place. I do believe the Glass Slipper owns their building. This building certainly turns Lagrange into even more of a private ally, and would encourage a similar building where they stand. When do these folks cash out?

You were speaking in the wrong tense:

https://www.universalhub.com/2020/center-folds-board-agrees-sale-local-strip-club

Back