Most users ever online

Mike

Reaction score
Most users ever online was 51 on Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:52 pm

Somone must have linked this site somewhere because before it was around 30. And on the old board the highest was 20 something.

Welcome to all the new people visting! :mrgreen:

We average about 2-3 at a time though.... counting all the times I come here and I'm the only one (which means there were 0 before I came)

Where is everyone??!? :)

Mike said:

Somone must have linked this site somewhere because before it was around 30. And on the old board the highest was 20 something.

Welcome to all the new people visting! :mrgreen:

Most users ever online was 60 on Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:00 am

60 users at 4am? I'd like to know how that happened.

Lots of interest overseas? Or just lots of people getting home from last call around the same time?

...and another record is shattered:

Most users ever online was 116 on Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:57 pm

What happened today that would have caused so many more people to come here? I mean, it's not very often when you shatter a record set the previous day by nearly 100%.

There can't be that many bots trying to spam this site at any one time. Plus, I'm pretty sure it's counting "guests".

Is it just me or are the times for posts about 4 hours ahead?

Maybe that's why we had so many people at 4am.

For me they're an hour behind...

Click Profile > go down to Time Zone > Choose: GMT -4 Hours > Click Submit

I noticed that spike as well. Ive been trying to figure it out, but havent come up with anything so far. I'll keep you posted on what I find.

That last record was the result of a link from another site, I believe.

I am very confused. There is no way we had 116 people at once. I refuse to believe it.

Back