New Members Thread?

TikiNYC

Reaction score
I am stunned by the developments in Boston and the level of discussion here, its really great.

I am the admin of the Sleep New York Forums but couldnt find a member intro so I thought it best to post this here.

While I am not an architecture guru, I do know a thing or two about town planning, hotels, food establishments and public spaces and art and I look forward to participating in this forum and perhaps you NY enthusiasts could come and visit me and voice your opinions about NY architecture from time to time. I am sure it will raise the standards of discussion.

Just how many here are architecture/planning students or professionals? What would be the rough percentage?

TIKINYC
Admin
Sleep New York Forums

Thanks dude.

sleep_new_york_cityspire_logo.jpg

^^^IAM asking Y is these SKARY DOGSMAN stikin the hypo needels into thes NOTTYBIT being in
his LEFT PAWHANDLER?

I am so sick of your goddamn TROLLING! YOU ARE NOT SUBTLE, PLEASE STOP! I tried to be tolerant but you don't take a hint. Moderators! Please do something!

I am so sick of your goddamn TROLLING! YOU ARE NOT SUBTLE, PLEASE STOP! I tried to be tolerant but you don't take a hint. Moderators! Please do something!

IAM not being this WISHNIK mans but sad you are seeing such thinks aboutme. So.

No, bb, I meant Mr. Tiki. We've come to accept you here at aB.

Iam THANKINU for warm fuzzy. NOT being UNDRSTOOD by mmany peeples outheres

What is with you and Tokyo? No shit that Roppongi x-ing sucks. I mean, if you're a lame gaijin you might enjoy it, particularly a lame gaijin with a fat wallet. I will admit i have enjoyed Roppongi Hills and Midtown while shmoozing with gaijin richer than I will ever be, but srsly it's about as douchy as the (real) Midtown in your precious NYC.

I'll stick with the Shib, Shimo-kita, Kichijoji, Baba etc.

Roppongi is about a hundred times worse than Midtown Manhattan.

As has been said before, it is full of "bowl of titties" touts who get J girls pregnant to prevent being shipped back to Lagos and saggy titted hookers.

But reading about dead gaijins in Japan is a lot more fun than talking about "the Roppongi".

Back