Night Owl Bus Serivce

while i think you are right, no one ever wants to be the designated driver, and personal responsibilty to not get drunk is checked at the door. This especially applies to the fortunate college crowd who have cars, as well as those who do not.

There doesn't exactly need to be service every 5 mins on all the t subway lines, but the most heavily used lines someone posted before would and should be provided.

As for the school. The part that makes me most mad is that this is Hynes's land, he should be able to put anything he wants(obviously within reason)--most of all a school!

Beton Brut said:
House sponsor state Rep. Michael Moran (D-Allston/Brighton) said:
...the Night Owl was an alternative to drunk driving.

I'm all for better late-night service on the T, but isn't the best alternative to drunk driving having a designated driver and/or having the personal responsibility to not get too shit-faced to safely and legally operate a motor vehicle?

but the article said "alternative" not "best alternative." Of course personal responsibility is the best alternative to drunk driving but we also have to be realistic here and when people get drunk they don't exactly make the best choices. Lets give them another option when they are drunk and making that choice.

Back