20230224_121035.jpg

Attachments

• 20230224_121042.jpg
    20230224_121042.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 142
  • 20230224_121107.jpg
    20230224_121107.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 141
I wish they weren't both using white materials for the facade, and I actually like how it came out on the tall one. But this just becomes monotonous with both using it...

I had to go back quite a few pages to see the rendering of the plaza to compare with the excellent construction shots, so I thought I would post this rendering here. You can see the nice curved stairway in @Smuttynose post. I wish they had kept the outdoor 2nd floor deck on both sides, but it's still a winner.

1679280057483.png

Remarkable how much that gravel makes it look like a construction site on normal ground.

Reactions: W-4
I wish they had kept the outdoor 2nd floor deck on both sides, but it's still a winner.

View attachment 35457

Maybe I’m missing it, but I think the render lines up pretty well with the pictures. The left balcony is the section by the blue girders/columns that’s one floor higher than the stairs, and the right balcony is level with the top of the stairs. The elevated piece in front of the crane on the right looks like it’ll be the green roof/garden in the rendering.

I believe he was saying the construction shots line up to the current render, but he wished the 2nd floor balcony on the left from a previous iteration was kept. The design has gone through many changes and one of em had the 2nd foor bacony continue around the left side.
apbp-webinar_article.jpg

I believe he was saying the construction shots line up to the current render, but he wished the 2nd floor balcony on the left from a previous iteration was kept. The design has gone through many changes and one of em had the 2nd foor bacony continue around the left side.
apbp-webinar_article.jpg
EXACTLY! Although, I guess that 2nd floor balcony from the previous iteration would have been North facing, so maybe it would have been very uncomfortable for most of the year.

Back