Lyrik Back Bay | 1001 Boylston Street (Parcel 12) | Back Bay

Apparently they put the final pieces of the crane together on move in day for Berklee/ the Boston Conservatory. They blocked off most of Boylston near the crane and apparently it made for a disaster of a move in. I'm seeing tons of posts on social media about it. 🤷‍♂️
I imagine they were trying to beat the true day of hell that will be tomorrow, 9/1, move in day for the rest of the city.

Lots of activity to build this across the pike from third floor of TJ Maxx
8B6BC856-AE90-4F9A-BCB6-EED9FFC078CB.jpeg

Could just be me, but I'd rather not have to see pictures of this project, or any project for that matter, from someone who is clearly in the driver's seat of what is definitely a moving vehicle.

Either have a passenger take the picture or do what everyone else does and take them while you're standing with your two feet on the ground. It can wait.

Could just be me, but I'd rather not have to see pictures of this project, or any project for that matter, from someone who is clearly in the driver's seat of what is definitely a moving vehicle.

Either have a passenger take the picture or do what everyone else does and take them while you're standing with your two feet on the ground. It can wait.

To me, what's worse is the car appears in the pic to be straddling two lanes of the Pike. STAY IN YOUR LANE!

😐

Some members are masters of taking pictures while driving... I for one can barely take a good shot as a passenger!

Some members are masters of taking pictures while driving... I for one can barely take a good shot as a passenger!
No they are right it’s a bad habit I’ve been trying to break after 38 years of driving for a living, yes I’m good at it as I pass these projects numerous times a day but it’s not worth it for a few likes and I will end it now in hopes others will too.

I imagine there are apps out there that would let your phone work as a dashcam so that you could get the pictures without having to touch the phone.

There are. I have a couple on my phone for when my phone is mounted to my eBike. You can take video and/or pictures with it.

I dont care at all if someone snaps a pic while theyre driving.

Back