Plymouth infill and developments

stick n move

Superstar
Reaction score
Bozzuto Launches Leasing on Massachusetts Shore
Rowen-at-The-Pinehills-1.jpg

“Rowen at The Pinehills will offer 178 units in one-, two- and three-bedroom units ranging from 781 to 1,465 square feet. Some units offer balconies and terraces and residents will have access to a library with coworking spaces, a pool, billiards room, fitness studio, pet spa, two courtyards, private meeting rooms, entertainment and catering kitchens, private outdoor terraces, storage lockers and bicycle storage. Bozzuto will also construct a 79,964-square-foot underground parking garage that will have electric vehicle charging stations.

Located at 9 Village Green South, Rowen at The Pinehills will also host 6,435 square feet of retail space, split between three spaces. According to Bozzuto, two of the spaces are already leased out to local community bank Cape Cod 5 and independent bookseller Book Love, while the remaining space is expected to become a restaurant. Rowen at The Pinehills’ location will also give residents access to Cape Cod, the surrounding South Shore and downtown Boston through State Route 3.

As the community’s name implies, it will also be a part of the overall Pinehills master-planned, mixed-use community that’s being built by New England Development. The site totals more than 3,200 acres and currently includes 2,500 homes, 490 apartments and 25 commercial and public spaces, but is still being developed…”

https://www.multihousingnews.com/bozzuto-launches-pre-leasing-at-massachusetts-community/

Luxury Plymouth apartment community now leasing units​

1701570565335.jpeg

1701570589883.jpeg

1701570604043.jpeg

1701570646639.jpeg

1701570658942.jpeg

“A luxury apartment community in historical Plymouth is now welcoming new residents.

Rowen at the Pinehills developer Bozzuto announced that the first residents have moved into the 178-apartment home residence.

Located at 9 Village Green South, Rowen is within walking distance to the town center and outdoor recreation areas and is close to Rte. 3 and the MBTA commuter rail station.

Described as an “elegant housing option” in Plymouth, Rowan at the Pinehills was developed by New England Development, Pinehills LLC and other investors. Designed by ICON Architecture, the four-story building has a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments and each unit features a sunny layout suitable for entertaining with stainless steel appliances, antique brass accents and white, slate and walnut shaker cabinets. Many units also include balconies and terraces.

“Our vision for Rowen at the Pinehills is for residents to experience a fully connected community and lifestyle, with ease of access to transit, nature and a variety of amenities that foster wellness and make the neighborhood feel like home,” said Toby Bozzuto, president & CEO of Bozzuto. “Residents will enjoy a home that is fully integrated into its surroundings, where upscale details meet true New England charm, and thoughtfully chosen retail offerings and exciting activities are only steps from the front door.”

https://bostonagentmagazine.com/2023/11/30/luxury-plymouth-apartment-community-now-leasing-units/

Saying it is walkable to the town center is a little misleading. The Pinehills have their own "town center" and this development is sitting right in the middle of it
1702671245330.png

The Pinehills Town Center is 8.5 to 10 miles from Historic Plymouth downtown.
1702671306216.png

Seeing as the Plymouth Commuter Rail station closed indefinitely in 2021, Kingston is the closest at just over 11 miles away.
1702671481718.png

Saying it is walkable to the town center is a little misleading. The Pinehills have their own "town center" and this development is sitting right in the middle of it

The Pinehills Town Center is 8.5 to 10 miles from Historic Plymouth downtown.

Seeing as the Plymouth Commuter Rail station closed indefinitely in 2021, Kingston is the closest at just over 11 miles away.

The Pinehills is really its own self-contained entity and often referred to as such. I don't view "walkable to the town center" as intentionally misleading or cause for confusion for most. As you said, the development has its own "town center" and I think it's pretty clear that this written within the context of the development (it's literally called, "Rowen at The Pinehills"), not downtown Plymouth.

"Close to the Commuter Rail" is a little more of a reach. It's a 15+ minute drive to Kingston on a good day with no traffic. I guess out there in the outer reaches of the metro, that could be "close," but it's not what I would consider close.

My wife grew up in Plymouth and the Pinehills is its own world as Lrfox mentioned. In lieu of traditional sidewalks there are the nature trails, but that is really about it. Plymouth as a whole is suburb of Boston and a place I would never say is "urban" outside of the main street and waterfront (and even that is walkable, but far from urban).
But yes, the development is walkable to the Town Center because it is literally in the town center haha. I eat at Blueberry Muffin probably once a trip back north and have watched this project come alive over the recent years. I'm glad that they are able to get housing like this in a town like Plymouth (I know it isn't easy). My wife and I are absolutely shocked at the costs of rentals even in Plymouth though. You would think you are minutes from downtown Boston.

Back