New England Revolution Stadium | 173 Alford Street | Boston-Everett

Isnt the Philly thing the same as the Meadowlands?

It’s done! The practice facility that is...

Looks great
A.-Revolution-Training-Center-850x478$large.jpg

We must have been talking to the same person. They also told me Columbus Center is back on... and the NSRL is fully funded by the fed. Also, we're building a seawall between Deer Island and Hull starting next year.

My $0.02... I have it on good authority (i.e. I know) that City of Everett received more than one bid for the recently listed tank farm parcels that were on the market. I don't know the substance of the bids and I am in no way associated with the review of them; however, I do know that Everett approved a zoning change for these parcels that would make a soccer stadium an acceptable use (among other eligible uses). So it's not a totally dismissible story.

If it's built, do you think it'll hasten the building of a bridge to the orange line over the Mystic River AND a Silver Line expansion?

If not, what's the point?

My $0.02... I have it on good authority (i.e. I know) that City of Everett received more than one bid for the recently listed tank farm parcels that were on the market. I don't know the substance of the bids and I am in no way associated with the review of them; however, I do know that Everett approved a zoning change for these parcels that would make a soccer stadium an acceptable use (among other eligible uses). So it's not a totally dismissible story.
Just a hunch, but if the Revs stadium gets built anywhere, it will be in Everett. Generally, things are moving ahead in that town.

Just a hunch, but if the Revs stadium gets built anywhere, it will be in Everett. Generally, things are moving ahead in that town.

Agreed. They want an entertainment district, they have land, their mayor is crooked...

I'd love to see a stadium there that had a gap in the stands to view Bunker Hill Monument and Breed's Hill. That would be nice and thematic.

Agreed. They want an entertainment district, they have land, their mayor is crooked...

I'd love to see a stadium there that had a gap in the stands to view Bunker Hill Monument and Breed's Hill. That would be nice and thematic.
that would be cool, also with a sweeping view of the Tobin. Basically, U shaped with an open terrace along the Mystic looking out at Charlestown

Back