Post a pic of your desk.

M. Brown

Reaction score
PCdesk002.jpg

Updated pics of my desk with my new case.

NewCasePics016small.jpg

NewCasePics002small.jpg

NewCasePics004small.jpg

NewCasePics008small.jpg

NewCasePics017small.jpg

Nice setup. I am bracing my wallet for impact as theres like 10 360 games i want coming out before Christmas. WHtas your liveID?

I'd post mine but it looks JUST like that (I have a widescreen monitor too.)

palindrome said:
Nice setup. I am bracing my wallet for impact as theres like 10 360 games i want coming out before Christmas. WHtas your liveID?
My gamertag is MBrown551. What games do you have?

Y'all on here discussing games and stuff when y'all supposed to be posting pictures of desks and discussing them. Ha ha. Video game freaks!! :lol:

haha wow M.Brown nice desk man, like every teens dream all in one right there lol
Is this your office desk or home desk? cause if u have a 360 at work, that is amazingly sick :D

Oh yea Mr. Brown, I see the T.I. vs T.I.P album on your desk! Are you a T.I. fan? Because if so, I like you already! No homo

rayray07 said:
Oh yea Mr. Brown, I see the T.I. vs T.I.P album on your desk! Are you a T.I. fan? Because if so, I like you already! No homo
LOL. I am a T.I. fan. He is the only good thing coming from the south besides Chamillionaire. Everything else from the south sucks with all of this laffy taffy crap.

TheBostonBoy said:
haha wow M.Brown nice desk man, like every teens dream all in one right there lol
Is this your office desk or home desk? cause if u have a 360 at work, that is amazingly sick :D
This is my home desk. Its in my bedroom. I might as well post my PC specs while I'm at it. :)

CPU: 4400X2 @ 2.5GHz (For those who don't know, I am overclocking it to that speed.)
Mobo: Epox 9npa sli
GPU: eVGA 8800gts 640MB @ 600/1200 (GPU/Memory...I am also overclocking this)
HDD: Western Digital 160GB SATA 16M cache.
RAM: 2GB of DDR400 (4X512MB instead of 2X1GB unfortunately.)
PSU: 480W Antec NeoPower
ROM: Memorex Dual Layer DVD burner
LCD: 22" LG widescreen LCD

M. Brown said:
rayray07 said:
LOL. I am a T.I. fan. He is the only good thing coming from the south besides Chamillionaire. Everything else from the south sucks with all of this laffy taffy crap.

A Bay Bay.... :lol:

M. Brown said:
palindrome said:

Gears of War, MLB2K7, Command and Conquer 3, Fight Night, Oblivion, Dead Rising and Sneak King...lol

palindrome said:

Ditto.

^Haha, I still gotta buy 360...I don't play video games as much as I used to like a couple years ago, when I was a beastly Halo player and played Live for like an hour a day at least. lol But ya, my main live account is SOGGYCEREALOWNS (lol) but I haven't been on in about a year so whatever.
Also, Gears of War is a sick game so is NCAA 08. I still play a lot of 360 games at my friends houses... :lol:

palindrome said:
M. Brown said:
rayray07 said:

A Bay Bay.... :lol:

M. Brown said:
palindrome said:

Gears of War, MLB2K7, Command and Conquer 3, Fight Night, Oblivion, Dead Rising and Sneak King...lol
I can't tell you how much I hate that song. My lil' sis plays that mess ALL THE TIME!!!

Gears of War is the only game I have that you have also.

And Lil Wayne. Don't forget about ya boy Weezy! He is, in my opinion, the hottest out of the south right now. ya dig

vanshnookenraggen said:
M. Brown said:

*drool*

I just realized that the reason my computer is running so slow lately is that it is 6 years old :shock: so this will come in handy while I am planning my next rig.

What do you plan on building? You can get a quad core Q6600 for about $330 I think now. That should last you a while. You are definitely going to be needing some cooling if you want to OC that baby though. Just think, you basically have 4 CPU's you are trying to cool with one heatsink.

Dee dee dee. My desk has:

A computer. A 19" flat screen. A router. Two standard dell speakers. a HP all in one. a regular dell keyboard n mouse. a desk from the seventies. a phone networker thingy.

Back