Posting Photos

Coyote137

Reaction score
Could someone again post how to post photos in the forum? Much appreciated.

when posting, use the Img button before and after the url of the picture you want to post. or you can use the tags that pressing the button inserts... just mouse over the Img button to see how to use the syntax.

Use Photobucket or Imageshack if you need a place to host the high-bandwith traffic we get here

castevens said:
Use Photobucket or Imageshack if you need a place to host the high-bandwith traffic we get here

1. go to yahoo

2. search for image shack

3. do as castevens said (simply follow the easy diections to host your own images from your harddrive...quickly and for free)

4. highlight and "cut" or "copy" the 'direct link' url (web address, or link) that image shack will provide you with

5. when making a post here on architectural boston, paste the web address that you just copied from image shack (URL for short) in the message body.

6. unless you put a "
" directly following it, your url will show up as a link to the image you want to host. but assuming you put the propper tag in front and back of the link, your image will appear.

7. i spent all this time telling you how to do it very much in detail because i think photos are one of the best parts of this website, and I hope you share many of yours with us over the time you spend here.

8. good luck.

Back