Prism Apts. | 50 Rogers St | Kendall Square | Cambridge

Love the gray brick. Hate the white window frames. Really competes with the inset panels, which I don't mind. Should've been dark gray, along with the balconies.
The white paint along the base does the same. Muddles the effect of the wood screens. Would've been nice for the whole 1st floor to be wood clad, or color matched to the wood if $ was the driver.

I think our commentary here points to an overall success. But since we're all nitpicking: I like the coloring overall, though I think the wood tone is a little bright. I do not like the pattern on the juliet balcony railings, would have preferred simple steel pickets.

The impression I get is austere but in the nice way you get with European streetwall buildings (Berlin comes to mind). I'm glad we got this one.

Don't get to say it often - well done!

Quality materials, respects the street, not a slave to modernity or history, a thoughtful addition to the neighborhood.

I choose not to nitpick - yes, I grouse plenty - but to say thank you.

The gray and the bulk combine to make the whole thing look foreboding.

The groundfloor sidewalk interface is certainly not inviting to any human being walking along.........this would have been a lot more lively if there were a couple of small stores and a coffee shop at ground level. But that's what separates truly world class cities from Boston.

I think it is handsome. It's not a show stopper but it does what it does well.

Back