Revive And Reimagine: A Strategy To Revitalize Boston's Downtown

bakgwailo

Reaction score
Haven't seen this posted anywhere or a thread, so thought it might be a big enough thing to make one.

REVIVE AND REIMAGINE: A STRATEGY TO REVITALIZE BOSTON'S DOWNTOWN (PDF Alert)

City proposes a 24/7 downtown with more residents, nightlife and a Faneuil Hall Marketplace that once again focuses on local offerings

Fairly interesting, I think especially the data on just how bottomed out foot traffic is around "downtown. Big focus on housing and converting older class c/d office space into housing, including relaunching PLAN Downtown. More pedestrianized streets, re-imagining Faneuil Hall for local businesses, and a whole host of other ideas.

Haven't seen this posted anywhere or a thread, so thought it might be a big enough thing to make one.

REVIVE AND REIMAGINE: A STRATEGY TO REVITALIZE BOSTON'S DOWNTOWN (PDF Alert)

City proposes a 24/7 downtown with more residents, nightlife and a Faneuil Hall Marketplace that once again focuses on local offerings

Fairly interesting, I think especially the data on just how bottomed out foot traffic is around "downtown. Big focus on housing and converting older class c/d office space into housing, including relaunching PLAN Downtown. More pedestrianized streets, re-imagining Faneuil Hall for local businesses, and a whole host of other ideas.
I'd like to see a lot of high rise residential, like Chicago,

Back